Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Not Hopeless

Sometimes I just don't know if being an activist is worth it. I understand that fighting for the change you believe in is ALWAYS relevant but I think sometimes you have to ask yourself if you are really accomplishing anything. Call me a cynic, but I have my doubts.
It just seems impossible to reach people sometimes. I know that probably everyone goes through this but some days I find it just gets to me. I think that a lot of what I talk about I talk about to other activists. And that's all fine and dandy, but the real reason that I blog and advocate is to reach people who need this message. To empower them.
But then I rememeber people like me. Those who are lost and finding their way who happen to get themselves immersed in this stuff. So many people have the potential! It's just about reaching them and finding your audience.
It's not hopeless. I just need a reminder sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment